Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: FREE MAKEUP FX EBOOK!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member XNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2001
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We need a whole lot more people like you. Thank you for offering us something that we can use and not just trash at an expensive price.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Thousanth's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2001
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Touche!
    (Thats French, or maybe its German)

    ------------------
    Thousanth
    THOUSANTH ENTERTAINMENT
    AND PRODUCTIONS.
    "A good director elevates his film above all limitations placed on it...above its genre, script, acting and production. A good director IS the film."

  3. #3
    Inactive Member wildsideproductions's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12th, 2001
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thank you for liking my product. I am hoping I am going to keep Makeup FX free.

    The huge update concerned towards wrestling is planned to be free. A CD version (probably $20.00) is planned which will distribute a customized version of hopefully Internet Explorer 6.0, if not 5.5. I do not plan to change the product itself.

    I have always wanted to find a product like mine, but never could. So after years of research, I compiled perhaps some of the best information avialable to the makeup industry.

    If anyone wants to link your site to mine, or my product to your site, please tell me. We will exchange banners and hopefully pickup traffic for our sites.

    If you know anyplace I can submit my makeup stuff, such as multiple websites, please post this information.


    ------------------
    Kelcey Coe
    Wild Side Productions http://users.1st.net/coe/wsp/index.htm
    [email protected]


    [This message has been edited by wildsideproductions (edited August 12, 2001).]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member wildsideproductions's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12th, 2001
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Learn how to make fake blood, breakaway glass, and other visual effects.

    I have designed a free e-book for use by amateurs, professionals, and indies in theatre, motion picture, and wrestling. It is 100% FREE to download and is extremely popular.

    It is hosted on CNET's Download.com, and you'll find it by searching under "mufx", and ZDNET's Networks. Over 8000 people have downloaded this e-book.

    Join the thousands of people and download the book - a HUGE update is under development which will be geared towards backyard wrestling, and will have an improved interface.

    If you register the book (free - just e-mail me with "Register" as the subject and your e-mail address in the body, I'll add you to my mailing list).

    My Web site: http://users.1st.net/coe/wsp/index.htm

    My E-mail: [email protected]

    My Forum: http://pub78.ezboard.com/bwildsideproductions

    Have a nice day!!!!



    ------------------
    Kelcey Coe
    Wild Side Productions
    http://users.1st.net/coe/wsp/index.htm
    [email protected]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Spoon boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2000
    Posts
    309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    O.K wildsideproductions I'll be your best buddy if you can tell me where I can get me mitts on some ultra slime in the U.K.

    Or you could point to the nearest place in the U.K that sells polyvinyl alcohol.



    ------------------
    blackfrogproductions.com
    The majesty of media

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Curtin-Parloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2000
    Posts
    376
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are you STILL after Ultra slime?

    Can't you make do with just Super Slime... (LOL)

    Paul

  7. #7
    Inactive Member wildsideproductions's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12th, 2001
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Touche means:

    I hit the nail on what I said (though I think its a reference to the person before this person) of this forum

    ------------------
    Kelcey Coe
    Wild Side Productions
    http://users.1st.net/coe/wsp/index.htm
    [email protected]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member wildsideproductions's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12th, 2001
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have found a few places, one in the UK, and two in the US who may ship to the U.K.

    U.K. Site:
    http://cfsnet.co.uk/acatalog/CFS_Cat...__47.html#a348

    U.S.:
    http://www.west.net/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/.../web_store.cgi
    http://www.chemarket.com/listsell.cfm




    ------------------
    Kelcey Coe
    Wild Side Productions
    http://users.1st.net/coe/wsp/index.htm
    [email protected]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member wildsideproductions's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12th, 2001
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    I have found some more sites for polyvinyl alcohol.
    www.alfa.com This place sells ployvinyl alcohol and has an England telephone number.

    CORRECTION: For European customers, go here: http://www.alfa-chemcat.com/

    Here's how ULTRA SLIME was made in the movie: Ghostbutsers -->

    The slime used by Virgin Incanto was actually Ultra-slime, a material used in movies, such as Ghostbusters. The main portion of the slime came from a veterinary product called J-Lube, that was mixed with food products and thus "essentially edible".

    SOURCE: http://www.netmediapro.com/maninblac...isode/2Shy.htm

    Here's a place to buy J-Lube(though their homepage appears to be down):
    http://www.animart.com/cgi-bin/detai...ine=Lubricants

    I would search for veterinary products in the U.K. or ask your local veterinarian if this doesn't help.

    Have I helped you? If so, please post your experience with my advide. If not, post that too.


    ------------------
    Kelcey Coe
    Wild Side Productions http://users.1st.net/coe/wsp/index.htm
    [email protected]


    [This message has been edited by wildsideproductions (edited August 13, 2001).]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Spoon boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2000
    Posts
    309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    WOW! I worship you good sir!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •